Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The band RONIN caame over
to our school today to perform.
Like any other gigs, we were
allowed to stand, move forward,
go wild and mad.

Hahah.

But anyhows!
It just made IJ so happening!

The guitarists.
The vocalists.
The drums.
The screaming.
The yelling.
Camera flashes.
The singing.

Just everything!
Everything that would actually
make a gig complete.

Out of the many gigs I have
attended, this was different!
Basically cos.
This was held in school,
with the teachers, principal
and all.

Some teachers and students left.
Cos they were not used to
such gigs.

All the screaming and yelling.

BUT still.
It went on. And Man!
The GUITARS were SO HOT!
Rahhhs! I like I like! : D
The bass. The electric.
RAHHHHHHS.
DAMN SEXY!

My dear Claire Chua is another one!
This crazy girl!
Started MOSHING in the middle of the gig!
Pulling me and a few others along.
Hahahah. That was funny.
So you can imagine how
corrupted it actually was!

But.
It was just so COOL!
The first time out of the many
years in IJ they actually have
performances like these.
Hahah. They should have MORE, I feel.
(:


And so basically, thats about it.


School's the same.
Stressful.
Preparation of the BIG exam.
Lessons lessons and lessons.
Remedials remedials remedials. :|

English paper yesterday.
Not really confident, I must say.
Just worried, that I may have written
out of point. Yikes.

Received both, my Chinese and English Oral marks.
Surprisingly, I passed my Chinese Oral - 25/40
Not really that good though.
But just happy, that I've passed!

As for English.
Only the top five in the class's marks
were read out. Sarah and I were one of
the top five, consisting of De Yuan,
Dan and Bianca. All five of us had 17/20!
(: Kinda happy with it.

Anyways.
Saw Mrs Siau during recess.
She's just the CUTEST!
I just LOVE her!
She's the BEST!

: D

Asked her why she didnt turn up for Feast Day
Only to find out that her birthday was on that day!

Oh My!
Gave her such a HUGE TIGHT HUG!
Wished her a belated birthday all.
Talked to her a little longer, before I left.

I just MISS her. :|
SHE WAS THE BEST!
AND SHE STILL IS!

Love her.


And so.
Basically.
Thats it.

And DATE.
I'm NOT angry with you.
How many times do I have to repeat that?
Haha.


And so.
Things I need to get/do after the exams;
- Train (BASKETBALL!)
- Shopping with Sheila! (FORESSSSTTT! Haha.)
- A new haircut (Hair's really LONG and disgusting now! ARGHH!)
- GREEN crumpler! : D
- GREEN Nike DUNKS! : D
- Shopping, Shopping and Shopping!
- Clear the mess in my room.

The list just continues.
Can't wait for the exams to end, seriously!
For now.
I've gtg.



Shall end off with this song I love! It rocks.
Midnight Highway - By: Daphne Loves Derby.


Your bitter goodbye is ringing through this quiet night,
This idle hour just wont pass
I've never missed you this much, never thought I would,
Didn't think you'd feel so far away
Your summer perfume is still, blowing through this hallway,
Autumn's amber red shadows dance
I miss our midnight rides on highway 18, 18 is gone

So go past the lights and all the excuses
You could have left "sincerely yours"
Don't you think it's obvious that I want to say more?
Cause anything too daring to say to you,
Will be said in this letter, then burned away
So you never realize, I'm here

I'm thinking of your vague reply
So I can understand
Why we put this at rest
Why we forget to
Say that we were leaving
Say that we were sorry
The past remains unspoken
As this vacant night is dying

But I still miss your summer perfume
This cold air brings such a distance to us
Such a painful distance
I'm still waiting for you to say you hate me now
So I don't have to hold on to this burning heart
This burning heart is getting old, getting old
While sitting on this cold kitchen floor,
Head down to hide the tears, ive realized
I've finally realized that you were never meant for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home